Walk to Cure Arthritis is the Arthritis Foundation’s nationwide signature event that unites communities across the country to put an end to arthritis.
While local AOII chapters are encouraged to support philanthropic opportunities in their communities, all chapters support AOII’s international philanthropy, which is Arthritis. Since 1967, the Fraternity has enjoyed an important partnership with the Arthritis Foundation. Dollars donated to the Arthritis Foundation support arthritis research, Juvenile Arthritis Power Packs, Juvenile Arthritis Camps and Conferences and so much more.
Because of the coronavirus, this year’s flagship fundraising event will be different. But it’s even easier to participate!
Join the KCAOII team and register for the VIRTUAL WALK, and join the Arthritis Foundation’s National Facebook Page on May 16 at 3 p.m. CDT.
After taking your own personal walk, join them on Facebook for LIVE conversations, stories and FUN together as we blaze new trails to a lifetime of Yes.
One day, same mission.
Together, let’s honor the 54 million Americans battling arthritis.
- Participate Virtually. Sign up for Walk to Cure Arthritis, then join our VIRTUAL event on May 16!
- Give $54. Raise funds online to reach your goal and beyond!
- Tell 54. Recruit family and friends to join your team!
- Move 54. Keep the momentum going and share how you’re moving!
- Share Your 54. Upload or share a video in social media! Tag @ArthritisFoundation and use the hashtag #walktocurearthritis! Or email us.
Don’t want to walk but want to help? You can also donate to the KCAOII page! https://events.arthritis.org/team/KCAOII