The Greater Kansas City Alumnae Panhellenic Association offers scholarships each year to women pursuing a college degree. Scholarships are available for the 2020-2021 academic year. Over $11,000 in funds were distributed in 2019.
- Sorority membership is required
- Must be a junior, senior, or graduate student and have completed at least 90 credit hours by fall 2020
- Must have minimum cumulative GPA of 3.2 (on a 4.0 scale)
- All students must be attending a Missouri or Kansas college or university.
Undergraduates must be enrolled full time at a four-year Missouri or Kansas college or university.
- Must be a Greater Kansas City Area School District high school graduate (includes Cass, Clay, Jackson, Platte and Ray Counties in Missouri and Johnson, Leavenworth, Miami and Wyandotte Counties in Kansas)
- Must be able to participate in a face to face interview in Kansas City, Feb 29, 2020
All scholarships are awarded on a competitive basis.
Applications will be available online December 1. Go to https://gkccf.academicworks.com/opportunities/2914 to apply or the Greater Kansas City Panhellenic Alumnae Website for more information.
Applications are due by February 1, 2020.