The Greater Kansas City Alumnae Panhellenic Association offers scholarships each year to women pursuing a college degree. Scholarships up to $1000 are available for the 2010-2011 academic year.
- Sorority membership is required
- Must be a junior, senior, or graduate student and have completed at least 60 credit hours by fall 2010
- Must have minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale)
- Must be enrolled full time (undergraduates) at a 4 year college/university in Kansas or Missouri
- Must be a permanent resident of the Greater Kansas City area (Missouri counties include Cass, Clay, Jackson, Platte, and Ray; Kansas counties include Johnson, Leavenworth, Miami, and Wyandotte)
- Must be able to participate in a face to face interview in Kansas City, March 6 or 7, 2010
All scholarships are awarded on a competitive basis. The application postmark deadline is February 5, 2010.
Visit their website to read the requirements and print a scholarship application.
If you know any college students who might meet this criteria, please forward this information to them.